Monday, August 30, 2010

Can't believe she's really here

On Wednesday, August 25th Lillie came!! I can't believe she is really here. It seems like we waited for her for almost a year. It's amazing how you can have this little person growing with you for so long. She is just the best thing ever. Patrick and I just LOVE her and can't believe she is really ours. We are just taking it one thing at a time and hoping for a smooth feeding or nap or diaper change. Here are a few shots of our new addition to our family of 3!



This one is my favorite...

5 comments:

Lizzie Collum said...

She is super sweet and cute! Congratulations!! Enjoy her because she will change and grow everyday!

Amber and Brian said...

Congratulations!!! Oh my goodness... she is just too cute. I can't wait to see updated pics!

DenKag said...

She looks so precious, and I'm so glad y'all are just thrilled to have her! I can't wait to meet her; you SURE you don't want to fly up this weekend??? :) Just teasing. Enjoy it - we love y'all!

Swan Family said...

Congrats! Lillie is precious!

CGG said...

She is absolutely beautiful!! I am so happy for y'all!!