Friday, September 17, 2010

Lil'

Life has been so different the past 3 weeks. patrick and I are both very tired but loving the wonderful change in our life. Lillie has been a great baby for the most part, she has her moments, but don't we all! I can't believe she is really here-I think that everyday. It seems like we waited forever for this little person to come and now she is here and she has a name and a personality and she is a part of our family! Here are some recent pics from the week.




7 comments:

Lizzie Collum said...

Aww, she's so sweet. She looks so much like Patrick but then in some of the pictures I see Tripp. Weird, huh? Love you guys!

Sharon said...

Wow . . . that first picture could be Ben! Wild!

Lindsay Sullivan said...

Oh my gosh, she has such a cute little face! I love those newborn sleeping pictures. Enjoy her!

Amber and Brian said...

Oh my goodness, I could just squeeze her. She is adorable!!! :)So cute!!!!

CGG said...

She is just so, absolutely, beautiful!!

Rachel & Larry said...

Aww...I love the arms up pic. She is so cute Kath!!

DenKag said...

I am so happy for (and proud of!) you and being such a proud/happy mom! She is beautiful, and Tyre and I can't wait to meet her. :) Remember--we emailed you about her on our honeymoon! Hahah!