Friday, August 6, 2010

showered again


For the last year I have been apart of a bible study group. These people have been such a positive influence in my life and I learn so much from them. We are all ages and stages in our lives, but that is part of the neat experience. Everyone brings their knowledge and experiences.
Anyways, they threw me a little shower in place of one of our Tuesday night studies. It was SO much fun! We played the "scattegories" baby game, everyone painted a onesie for Lillie, and we had great cupcakes and decorations.



One of the ladies made me a HUGE crocheted blanket and gave me sweet poem about being a mom.
some of the onesies
This is Lauren, she is 2 weeks behind me- pregnant with Jack:)


3 comments:

Lizzie Collum said...

very sweet! You should have everything you need...now you just need Lillie!

DenKag said...

That was very sweet of them! You're getting so close!!!

Amber and Brian said...

Awww.... So sweet! You have wonderful friends around you. Looking forward to seeing little Lillie! :)