Tuesday, September 20, 2011

my hobby



I never post about what I am into, lately its just been my sweet Lillie...when I am not with her I am usually at the gym. I love being there. It's not a regular gym, no cardio machine, no locker room with blow dryers, not even an A/C! But Crossfit is what I love..I have had my falling outs over the past 4 years...When I was pregnant, I need the A/C to workout that summer so I crossfitted at a regular gym, yep I was 39 weeks pregnant and still doing pullups and power cleans:) Once Lil was born I couldn't make it to the crossfit gym near my house bc Patrick was never home to watch her when the gym was open, so we invested in most of the equipment at home. Crossfitting alone is nothing like being at the gym though!!! no competition and no push...So The best thing about Virginia so far is my gym...



Crodssfit kind of started as a military thing, so lots of the workouts are named for fallen soldiers..This past weekend my gym and most CF gyms around the world hosted " Fight gone Bad" It raises money for families of fallen soldiers... The workout only last 17 minutes!



























My fans...










6 comments:

The Stirman's said...

you are so fit!! I wish you lived close so I could workout with you!!! I need someone like you to push me!

Anonymous said...

Way to go Kathy! Keep up the good work:)

DenKag said...

I know zero about Crossfit, but it looks awesome and so do you! Exercise is a great hobby!

Lizzie Collum said...

You are one hot momma! Love hearing about cross fit!

Amber and Brian said...

So much fun! Good for you! Keep it up!!! :-)

CGG said...

There is no way I could lift that weight! You are awesome!!