Sunday, April 10, 2011

two of a kind

Surprisingly my sweet baby girl is much like our enormous dog. They drool, eat anything, like to climb on the couch, and they really like each other!!! It's pretty sweet. When Lillie and I get home from somewhere she loves to get Gus out of his crate! She loves when we say, "there's Gussy!". I wouldn't be surprised if her first word was "Gus". (sigh....) funny that she loves the dog because he is not my favorite person in the world, but whatever makes Lil happy:)


(that IS her hand in his mouth! yikes)






2 comments:

CGG said...

That is so sweet! And kind of scary at the same time... that dog is enormous!

Lizzie Collum said...

I agree it looks scary! I'm glad she likes Gus! That's the only thing that makes me like my dogs a little more is that the kids LOVE them!