Monday, April 25, 2011

Holy baby!

Well what a weekend....we celebrated easter at my parents' house Saturday and Patrick's parents came for dinner! Then on Sunday we headed to Hallettsville, TX for more Easter and Lillie's Baptism. It was a great day! The Baptism was so special and I was so glad that my whole family could be there and my sweet cousin Caroline and her husband:) My uncle, Bishop Grahmann, did the Baptism which made it so special. Plus, it was at the same church my parents were married in and that I was Baptised in! After the Baptism we went to The Log cabin and celebrated Easter. I will say that because of Facebook, I felt more connected to lots of my cousins! It was such a great weekend. My family of 3





Lil and her Mimi



Mimi and Papa






Chase LOVES Lillie, and he is so good with her. It is so sweet:)








Aunt Jen and now Lillie's Godmother!










Lillie's Easter nest at Nana and Grandpa's house









Some "vintage" PJs....


(Caroline, Kristin could they be your old PJs? My mom and I weren't sure)












4 comments:

The Stirman's said...

What a special weekend for you guys!! She's adorable!!

DenKag said...

Those PJs DO look familiar...I'm sure they could be ours! We'll have to look through some baby pictures. :) Congrats on the baptism - y'all look great! So sorry we missed it. :(

Amber and Brian said...

Oh what a memorable weekend!!! I wished y'all had time to stop by, I really wanted to see that cute little girl! :-)

CGG said...

The PJ's look familiar, for sure! But if they were mine, they'd probably be rotten and falling apart by now! Must be Kristin's! :-) That was a wonderful day - I was so happy to be there!