Sunday, February 28, 2010

It's gonna be a bumpy ride...

well folks, i am 14 weeks pregnant and I am still wearing my same clothes. It is hard to suck in though! I will start some belly pics for those of you that never see me :( 
I haven't bought any "maternity" clothes, but I did go and get regular shirts that are just flowy- which is almost everything at the store and many of the things in my closet already. 
Oh- one more thing- On March 30th we found out if it is a boy or a girl! I will reveal the name that day! stay tuned.....


      14 weeks 






9 comments:

Lindsay Sullivan said...

Consider yourself lucky! With Sophie, I got to wear my regular clothes until I was about 20-25 weeks along....it was great. Can't say I was as lucky with Brody.

The Stirman's said...

You look great! Can't wait to see it grow! Why is that everyone wants to see belly pics when your pregnant?

BlankenBlog said...

I know Robin! Why don't people ask when my belly is looking good!? lol

Rachel & Larry said...

Still smaller than my belly on a normal day! haha. So cute! Can't wait to see more pics!!

CGG said...

I think your belly still looks pretty darn good!

Lizzie Collum said...

You look great Kath! I can't wait for their to be a real bump!! It takes a while though!

BlankenBlog said...

I know there isn't REALLY a bump, but i just want to start tracking it bc all of a sudden BAM, I'll be huge and it will be cool to see before and after and after and after :)

DenKag said...

Yeah, there's a baby under those abs? Who would've thought? :) (I know you knew those comments were coming!) I'm excited!

Lizzie Collum said...

seems crazy that a full size baby will fit in that tiny little tummy!!