Thursday, March 6, 2014

social media break


well well well, look who decided to blog...That's right, I haven't blogged in forever! social media has kept me away from my blog. Since I have given up Facebook for lent, here I am! Lets see what is new....
  • patrick deploys in April...6 months, sigh....
  • The girls and I will head to Texas for Easter which will help distract the start of the deployment, I hope
  • Lillie is thriving in her 3 yr old class! She is such a sweet girl in class. she gets shy, but still has lots of friends! Shy=less trouble, fingers crossed
  • Hallie is 19 mos old. she is a handful... If i only have 2 children it is because she has scared me!
  • Lillie is all signed up for her first dance recital in July! OMG i can not wait...please don't let me turn into a crazy dance mom....
  • when Patrick deploys I try and stay busy..This time I have a few DIY projects...I want to redo the girls' bathroom with a mermaid/ocean theme...mostly just the colors and a few shabby chic mermaid things. I also want to change my room color scheme..gonna redo a dresser and paint it a fun turquoise with chevron stripes...we will see how it all turns out! ha
Thats all for now. I hope to keep this sucker updated for a while. I miss blogging...
xoxox
Kathy







1 comment:

CGG said...

Enjoy March with Patrick - maybe I'll see you at Easter! Facebook is a great idea for a Lenten sacrifice... That will be tough!