Wednesday, February 1, 2012





Oh sweet Lillie, she is 17 mos old and awesome! We[ all 3 of us] laugh everyday...
she talks so so much...
-she knows all the words in her books
-grabs your hand to play "ring" or ring around the rosey
-loves chi-os (cheerios) and then asks for "meelk" or milk to put in her bowl of cheerios
-she says "peas' when I turn the bath water off so you will turn it back on
-she calls the ABC's - AB
-when we put her in her car seat she immediately asks for the Elmo cd
-she is bad sometimes, at dinner the other night she threw he peas on the floor and then when patrick was on the ground picking them up, she dropped peas on his head!!! uh oh- we have behavior problems:/

Oh and my favorite right now...at night I sing " He's got the whole world..." when I start the song she says "Papa" bc she wants me to sing his name in there, so sweet:)

Oh and today when Patrick got home she waited for him to get out of his car and then said " Hi Dada" like she was 5 yrs old, it made my eyes tear up..precious

5 comments:

Lizzie Collum said...

Aww, love her!! Shes so cute! You need to do a post about the throwing food so you can always remember!

Lizzie Collum said...

Thanks for adding some things for me! I love them all....so precious and sweet. Love that age! Isn't being a parent incredible!?

DenKag said...

She is growing up! :)

CGG said...

What a sweetie!

Amber and Brian said...

OH MY GOODNESS!!!!!!!!! I can't believe what a big girl she is!!! Love it!!! :)