Wednesday, November 2, 2011

#1 Mum



This Halloween was So much fun! I suppose it has something to do with having a 1 yr old to celebrate with...Even though she didn't quite understand, it was such a fun day. Last year she was just a sitting pumpkin, literally! The night before Halloween, i felt the urge to make her costume. I love the sense of pride you get when you can actually say, "yes, I made it."! I chopped up Patrick's old tshirts and just starting hot glueing them on her tshirt and a pair of leggings. It took about 1 hour to make. I could not sleep that night because I was so excited to put her in it!!!
We went to story time on the base and met up with a friend. They had a parade with all the costumes and some trick or treating. When Lillie took a nap, I made candy corn rice Krispies and Mummy hot dogs for the evening. We spent the evening with The Hornacky's in their precious historic neighborhood. It really was just the most perfect day! Oh and to top it off, my mom and dad sent Lillie some Halloween balloons to our house! so fun!







she really was wondering if they had any puppies she could see...









Dada and Lil






she had no clue why we were going to doors...This house had a huge cat and she kept yelling "Cat!" and pointing, it was sweet








before we went out....










sweeties...with the jacket on, she looks like she may just have a head injury....I think some people hated to ask! ha












cutest lil Mummy I've ever seen! and a trooper for keeping the hat on!














1 comment:

CGG said...

That's awesome - I can't believe you made it! She looks adorable, with her head injury! :-)