Tuesday, June 8, 2010

bellies and baby stuff

I took these today with my camera on timer, so not the best. But I am 29 weeks this week and on my way to get a 3D ultra sound! Patrick is probably more excited than I am- he can't wait :)




Gus is thinking what an idiot I am for taking pictures of myself.



These are from a shower thrown at work in the school library- it was sweet. 
We are actually spelling it Lillie- oh well it was still a yum cake (Tres leches)





This is the art teacher Ms. Conques
This is Inez- wonderful PE aide- i mean wonderful:)
I hate awkward pics like this one



6 comments:

Steph said...

cute Kath!

Lizzie Collum said...

you look great!! I can't believe you are 29 weeks already!!! Wow! Glad you had fun at your shower!!

DenKag said...

Oh, how fun. I hope I get a chance to see you soon! And baby Lillie!!!

CGG said...

You are so cute! I love your baby's name. :-)

Rachel & Larry said...

Cute shower, cute tops, cute little belly!

Unknown said...

Aww Kathy, you are precious! My 21 week bump looks like your 29 week one! And people tell me mine is small??!! So excited for you and cant wait to see pics of Baby Lilly!