Tuesday, March 30, 2010

drum roll please.....




And the results of the latest boy/girl poll are in and.....IT"S A GIRL!
We couldn't be more excited, Patrick didn't have as much fun as I did shopping for baby clothes. I'm sure he'll come around :) he has already posted the ultrasound pic on facebook and emailed his family- I think he is a proud da-da already.

Also, today, a friend of mine sent me a link to a Colbie Caillat song from a cd I gave her a while back...It was such a perfect song for my day:) I definately cried, go ahead listen - enjoy!


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v-6HXmTuu50





19 weeks, not a major bump, but my pants don't button anymore- Thank goodness for workout pants!

6 comments:

The Stirman's said...

that's a pretty song! congrats Kathy! I'm so happy for you guys!! You still look super small!!!

Lizzie Collum said...

You look great and I couldn't be happier for you and Patrick! Love you!

DenKag said...

You're going to look so cute pregnant. I'm so excited for you both! Congratulations!!!

Lindsay Sullivan said...

Oh Lordy, that song still makes me cry when I hear it! Congrats!

CGG said...

That's a GREAT looking belly! Congrats - I'm so excited for y'all!

Rachel & Larry said...

Aww... I'm so happy for you Kath! She already looks beautiful! That is so exciting!