Sunday, June 14, 2009

went to the chapel and we got married :)




We had such a great night! It flew by...wished we had more time to visit and hang out! I really enjoyed meeting Patrick's family, wonderful people. I feel lucky that my family and his got along so well and it seemed as though everyone enjoyed each other. I am so excited about this blog and the things patrick and I will post on it daily(ha!) maybe monthly! But we will try and keep everyone up to date....
Thanks for following our blog- i'll post more pics after we get back from the Bahamas! Hooray! 

2 comments:

DenKag said...

Those are great pics! I can't wait to see the rest of them. Hope you have/had a great honeymoon! We had a blast at the wedding. Congrats!

CGG said...

Your wedding was so wonderful - have a great time on your honeymoon!