Wednesday, April 8, 2009

wedding season....

my fave :)
you may be seeing this on an X-mas card
after shower party
we're pretty awesome, ya think?
hmmm lots to buy- right Patrick?

so...alot has happened since January. It really feels like wedding season for me. Let's see....we had our first shower, moved into our house, took engagement photos, bridal portraits, and so many minor details!! I am getting really excited. It felt so real yesterday because I actually looked like a bride-hair, makeup, dress, veil and all! It was pretty exciting. It's killing me to not show Patrick my bridal shots- i keep wanting to describe them. This weekend is Easter and I am so excited for Patrick to meet my cousins- Kristin and Carol :) 
anyways, it feels good to finally have a post for you, I start to feel so behind when people update and i don't. 
Oh and I don't have a job yet, so if you know anyone who knows anyone, please introduce me :)

4 comments:

DenKag said...

I can't wait to meet him! I'm so glad y'all are coming. You can so ME your bridal portraits!!! :)

DenKag said...

I meant "show me your bridal portraits." I'm an idiot. It's early here. Ha

Lizzie Collum said...

Great pics! I am so excited for Patrick to see you walk down the aisle looking so gorgeous! What a special moment it will be!

CGG said...

Awww! I'm sorry I wasn't there to meet him! I am still waiting to find out what color dress I should buy.... I didn't see my picture in the list of bridesmaids, but that won't stop me! :-)